Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's time

..... to start blogging again. Can't promise how regular it will be buy I'll try! We're had quite the year this past 6 months so far. Most of you know we lost Monika in Feb. That's been so sad and very hard at times. We are grieving but managing at the same time. One month later we welcomed Dain Aksel Peters (Aksel is pronounced with a long ahhh sound) into our lies and we've been so BLESSED by his presence in our lives. I'd like to start by posting some recent photos of the little bugger, pumpkin, monkey, guy, whatever the name of the moment is.....




Super Man! or maybe Dino Man!

Love my play mat and Rio does too.


First visit to the Puget Sound


Great Sunt Ginger visiting me and the Ballard Locks


I don't know, am I sad........


or happy??
Well, that's it for the moment. Come back soon for pics from some more visitors!
playing with my tongue!


1 comment:

Salsajackie said...

Yeah! So glad to see pictures of you guys again on your blog.